Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun

Chink, chink!  It is time for another Diva-tini!  In less than 24 hours, our house will be full of screaming, dramatic little girls anticipating an entire night of movies, popcorn and pizza; in other words, we are having a slumber party.  As I was combing the internet earlier for party ideas, I just happened to stumble up on this and I thought that it would be a wonderful coping mechanism for mommy... I have provided the recipe, feel free to indulge with me or make one for yourself and empathize...  
Either way, santé!!
~c~


The French Kiss
  • 1 oz. Chambord 
  • 1 oz. vodka 
  • 1 oz. dark crème de cacao 
  • 1.5 oz. half and half 
  • Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.




Isn't it Pretty in Pink?  Perfect for a slumber party or for  Valentine's Day. 


Compliments of Marie Clair and the list of 104 Holiday Drink Recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment