Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fashion addictions

My partner in crime in this blogging adventure has a problem: she has an addiction... to stripes. Every time we shop, I attempt to intervene, although I have noticed that a majority of her stripe purchases go on behind my back.

Now it is time for me to fess up as well.  My name is Christy, and I have a problem.  I am a polka-dot addict.  I suppose I have had this issue for quite some time.  It was once I picked up on Michelle's adoration for stripes that I realized my own polka-dot desire.  In fact, this is how far I have taken it:


These are in honor of my son's little league game tonight.  I suppose I have taken baseball mom to a different level. But really, aren't they ADORABLE!?!  And truly assessing my addiction, I realize how many polka-dots there are in my closet:  a most adorable retro swimsuit, several scarves and dresses, and the most recent acquisition, a white sheer blouse with red polka-dots (thank you, H&M).

I am happy to report, though, that our love for stripes and polka-dots are currently very fashionable. Thankfully, for our pocketbooks, they are classics and will never go out of style.  And despite the striped shirt in the article costing $198.00, we are very on point this season with our patterns of choice!!

~c~

No comments:

Post a Comment