Thursday, November 8, 2012

I, too, have been negligent about our baby blog here. So, as I sit here listening to one of my munchkins getting reamed by her piano teacher, I have decided that it is definitely time for a cocktail...  Coincidentally, this recipe comes from a fabulous calendar given to me by our FABULOUS piano teacher; therefore, it is only appropriate that this evenings entry be dedicated to him and his amazing level of tolerance!!

In following with the time of the season, I proudly give to you The Pumpkin Pie Martini:

  • 1/3 cup of milk
  • 2 T pumpkin puree
  • 1 1/2 oz vanilla flavored vodka
  • 1 1/2 oz creme de cacao
  • 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 cup crushed ice
  • Whipped cream
  • Combine milk and  pumpkin puree in a cocktail shaker and shake to combine
  • Pour in vodka and creme de cacao and add ice
  • Shake well, and then strain into martini glass
  • Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and a dollop of whipped cream

Chink! Chink!
~c~

No comments:

Post a Comment