Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fabulous Finds

I'll admit it. I'm a total sucker for packaging. Slap a sticker that says "Rainbow Connection" on a bottle of overpriced nail polish, and I'm there. Well, apparently, the geniuses at OPI have done such a thing. A cross promotion with the new Muppets movie, OPI has released twelve bottles of nail polish bearing such awesome names as "Meep-Meep" and "Warm and Fozzie." Unbearable cuteness aside, a lot of these colors are really pretty for the holidays, which might be the only time I would wear glittery green nail polish.


A word of caution to all Muppet lovers/ makeup lovers/ OPI fanatics out there: many of these colors are selling out quickly (especially the glittery ones). Seems like I'm not the only one who's a sucker for packaging. ~m~

1 comment: