Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fabulous Finds

Halloween is over.  There is a slight chill in the air.  I absolutely love this time of the year.  The upcoming festivities, spending time with family and friends.  Pulling the scarves and cute hats out of the back of the closets.There is nothing else like it.

This week is the official kick off to the holiday shopping season!  I cannot describe how much I love to shop for other people. I really do love to see the faces of gift recipients. Is that cliche or what?  In order to avoid the debt and guilt of holiday spending, I opened a Christmas Club account several years ago.  In essence, I get "free money" the first week of November and can spend it as I see fit.  No guilt, no credit cards, just the freedom to spend. Lucky for me, this Friday, I get to spend for my friends, with my friends!! Chink, chink, mes amis!!
~c~

No comments:

Post a Comment