Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fabulous Finds

Last year, I fell completely in love. It was a website that inspired such passion, but no matter. I had this idea that I would give only really unique gifts to my friends and family. Not being crafty but being an enthusiastic shopper, I turned to Etsy. I spent hours perusing the endless website, but I finally came away with some incredibly awesome gifts, including some that combined the world of Star Wars with the Day of the Dead from the Esty store MisNopalesArt:

Leia and Han Calaveras Totebag
($10)
This year, I decided to go the same route. But the one bad thing about writing a blog post about the gifts you want to give your friends is the microscopic chance that they might actually read it. But I have decided to throw caution to the wind and write about a few of the lovely things that are making my Christmas gift list.

I absolutely love the Etsy store Brookish, where you can find various objects imprinted with the beautiful words of Jane Austen. I am eyeing the scarf with Darcy's famous marriage (or better yet, infamous?) proposal imprinted on it. It's a bit pricey for screenprinted jersey, but I think it's also a bit cool. I am also loving the small journals from LiteraryLuxe. For only seven bucks, they would make really unique stocking stuffers.


Audrey Hepburn Journal
($7)
Emily Dickinson Journal
($7)
e.e. cummings journal
($7)
Darcy Scarf
($24)
I also love the artwork from RobOsborne and SayItAgainDesign. These prints are clever gifts for the pop culture fanatic. And each of the prints is under twenty dollars. Amazing.
  
Star Wars Yoga
($19)
Wonderwoman Print
($19)

Anya Quote
($15)


Harry Potter
($15)


My list could go on and on, but it's not even Thanksgiving and the Christmas shopping season hasn't offically started.  It also occurs to me that the person who would most enjoy any and all of these gifts is me, which basically means I still have many hours left of trolling Etsy to find those perfect little gifts for others. 'Tis the season! ~m~

No comments:

Post a Comment