Thursday, October 27, 2011

All Things French

In February, my family had a four-legged beast wander into our lives.  Timing is funny; her arrival came months before the loss of Tache, the best four-legged friend a girl could ask for. Our new baby thinks she is a chihuahua and loves to cuddle on the couch, so when the time came to finally give her a name, it was perfectly logical to name her Coco Chanel.  Did I mention that she is the most adorable, slobbery St. Bernard that I have ever met? 
So far, her wardrobe consists of her raincoat, a bargain that we found on the sale rack at PetSmart (little did I know that doggy raincoats came in XL).  Sadly, in the desert southwest, she does not have much of an opportunity to wear it out. I am still on the hunt for the perfect pearl collar and little black dress for her, but I know that one of these days I will stumble on them, perhaps in the corner of a little junk shop, tucked behind a perfectly polka-dotted dress.
~c~


No comments:

Post a Comment