Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fashion

Fashionista Weather Woes

Living in the desert southwest can sometimes be a real issue for a girl who loves coats, jackets and cold weather accessories. Although I have lived here for quite some time, I continue to yearn for the crisp, cool October days that a northern fall brings.  Every morning, I look at the faux fur vests sitting on their hangers,where they are almost begging to be worn.  I flip through autumn issues of Lucky, Vogue, W and see the most adorable sweaters, scarves, hats, gloves and coats and I ache a bit because I know that here, in our corner of the world, most of those items are more or less useless.  My sweater collection has become quite dismal since living here.  I have come to the conclusion...A fashionista really needs to have 4 seasons in order to satisfy her wardrobe needs.



I finally couldn't take it another second and busted this out this morning; it had to be done.  So cute with a brown shirt, denim skirt and the most amazing chocolate brown boots.  Of course this morning's weather was ideal, but how will I look this afternoon when it is 85 degrees outside?  But really, does it matter?  I will suffer in the name of fashion. It is so worth it.
~c~

No comments:

Post a Comment