Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fun, Fashion, All Things French

In the November issue of InStyle, there's a fashion spread that features the most glamorous icon of them all: Miss Piggy. Oh my, the worlds of Muppets and high fashion colliding.  I completely squealed (no pun intended) with glee when I saw the photographs. Am I the only one who remembers loving those pink satin elbow gloves as a little girl? Something tells me there are quite a few of us out there, those who thought Miss Piggy talking about herself in the first person and in French was actually quite awesome, those of us who admired the way she could show off her karate moves, those of us who could totally understand why Kermit would fall for such a porcine beauty. And now, dressed in the creations of Jason Wu, Opening Ceremony, Brian Atwood and others, there's no chance that anyone would ever question again why Kermit lost his heart the first time he laid eyes on her. ~m~


No comments:

Post a Comment